Debt collection is a complex process involving many time-consuming procedures and very often within our means. This procedure requires special skills and legal knowledge. Part of this problem can be solved in the framework of pre-trial proceedings as a result of negotiations and other measures. This will avoid additional costs on both sides. However, despite efforts to settle a dispute amicably, often only going to court with a claim for recovery of debt or recourse to other judicial measures is for the Lender the only means to achieve the desired result.
AD & amp; K lawyers are experts in the field of debt collection of any size and complexity.
Cooperation with private bailiffs allows you to count on the full repayment of the debt.
The complex of actions of the employees of the company AD & K includes the following activities:
- holding a claim collection procedure;
- negotiate with the debtor;
- legal analysis of documents confirming the origin and amount of the debt;
- collecting evidence needed to collect a debt;
- filing a claim, filing a claim;
- drafting a mediation agreement at the outcome of a case by peaceful means;
- case management at the stage of enforcement proceedings;