In more than half of divorces, controversial situations arise that require legal advice or counsel. Reasons for divorce in court may include:
- common minor children;
- property disputes;
- one spouse’s disagreement on divorce.
- preliminary consultations and preparation of documents required for a divorce;
- necessary measures to secure a claim and evidence;
- filing a claim and handling your divorce case;
- legal assistance for the legal execution of a court decision.
At the trial stage, it is determined with whom of the parents the child remains to live, the extent to which the second parent will pay money for his support, and in what order these payments will be made. The court also considers the agreement on the division of the marital property of the spouses. In situations where the division of property affects the interests of third parties, the court may allocate the requirement of division into separate judicial proceedings.
Based on your story, our lawyer will help you to properly safeguard your interests and, in accordance with the legal assessment of the situation, make a statement about the divorce. Full support of your divorce process includes: